Tuesday 27 November 2012


A Chat with Janis Cox

  1. What is the (working) title of your book?   Doubt in Eden
  2. Where did the idea come from for the book?  From a news cast
  3.  What genre does your book fall under? Suspense

  4.  What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?  Christian does not always mean safe
  5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? Hopefully, represented by an agent
  6.  How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I did the NaNoWritMoN so the very basic draft took a month, but more needs to be added and I'm sure lots will  be cut in order to make it a draft to build on...    
  7.  Who or What inspired you to write this book?  The novel is written for women over 60. It shows the difficulties widows face after their husband death. A widow myself, I use my own situations and have my protag. work through them.
  8. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? I think I just answered that question.
       www.janiscox.com


No comments:

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when

you

take your eyes off your goal.